Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Learning....

So I am learning. I am learning that I need to to put more faith in people, Jesus, and myself. I am leaning how hard life really is when there is only me in this house. I am learning that the Lord has timing that only He can determine. I am learning that I really do need to put forth more effort to acheive my goals in life. I am still growing and learning, spiritually. I am still of this flesh, so I am tempted every day to do wrong. I am still learning how to deal with this deployment, so there are days that I do not handle it very well at all. I am still learning about children, and how challenging they really can be when NOTHING calms them down. I feel that Jesus is really wanting me to learn more and lean more towards His way rather than mine. It is funny the things you can think about when given the time and the fact that there is nothing else to do. Praise God, for He is without fault and will ALWAYS be there for you (and me!).

I miss Travis. I have been able to speak with him at least 3 or 4 times per week, which is fine with me. I am learning that making a marriage work, over the phone, is a daunting task but well worth the end result. It is hard when either of us is having a bad day, and we try to understand what the other is going through. Neither of us want to tell the other what is wrong because we dont want to worry, but we cannot help but ask because we care and want to be there for eachother. Aside from God, Travis is my everything and there isnt much I wouldnt do for him.

I am just learning about love, life, children, Jesus...and myself. Thanks!
~Sally

No comments: