Saturday, June 23, 2007

New SUV! Praise Jesus!

So we did it....we took the plunge and bought a new vehicle! What a blessing that we have been able to get such a nice SUV. YES I HAVE AN SUV! WOOHOO! I made sure to get one that I knew Travis would fall in love with too. I like it because it is more child consciencious (sp?), what with having larger area in the back and a large space for "stuff". I hope you like this Travis, it is going to become our family vehicle! *yay* It is a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer LS. Aluminum wheels, sunroof, 6-disc CD changer, leather steering wheel, BOSE stereo system, its just amazing! I had to say goodbye to my dear old truck, but she wasnt good for hauling around babies (in fact, i discovered the truck didnt have LATCH capability, which is important to me). Here is a couple of pics of the trailblazer! ENJOY!







No comments: