Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy Birthday and God Rest Your Soul

Today is my brothers birthday. He would have been 28 years old today. His name is James Wirebaugh, and his spirit is alive through the memories and stories I have shared with my Sister Bryan today. Things do not just happen...God makes things happen, and He put my brother on my mind and I spoke of him with Sister Bryan. James had a troubled childhood, and dealt with his problems the best way he knew how. Eventually, that is what lead to his unfortunate and untimely death. We miss you Jim. Kenny misses you the most. God be with my little brother and show him that the ways he living are not your ways and that you are God and can provide for him. Show me Lord, what I can do to help my brother Kenny come to your sweet salvation. In Jesus Name~Amen.



Happy Birthday James and God Rest Your Soul

No comments: