Tuesday, December 16, 2008

48 months...

So we have another failed attempt at getting pregnant.....we have been actively trying now for jut over 4 years (as long as we've been married). That is 48 failed attempts at pregnancy...wow. I was really upset about it yesterday, and it hit me really hard for some reason. I think my mind and my body are getting exhausted, and considering that we dont really have any more money in the bank (because living in Germany is expensive) our finances are exhausted. Yeah, so yesterday was not good for me. I let the enemy steal my joy......not anymore. Not to say that I wont have my bad days, but not like this...not anymore. Sometimes I forget that God is bigger than me and my problems.....I am sorry God. I forget what is right in front of my face, what I have now; a wonderful home to live in, food to eat, a nice car to drive, and most of all a husband who means more to be than anyone else in this fallen world. We are still going to pursue TTC, but with a different mind set...at least from my end. Why should I expect God to bless me with children, when I am not being thankful or acknowledging what is already in front of me? How selfish and silly I have been. Forgive me Lord, for my soul was not right with you. God's word will not be returned void....I know that we will get what we pray for in His time. Thanks for listening and God Bless.

~Sally

No comments: