Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Various Pics and stuff!

Travis sent me some pics of him in Kuwait and Germany. I am waiting on pics from Iraq. I cannot wait to see him in action (I just want to see him!). Enjoy! I am so proud of him! He just made his E-4! Congrats Baby, I knew you had it in you!


Sitting after he called me on the phone! A view from the plane; break-taking!


A herd of camels, and some baby camels. The Lord created everything for us to behold.

The Mose, somewhere in Deutschland! Ich bin ein Berliner!
Travis also sent me some beautiful flowers, here they are and tell me if they are not gorgeous!
You should have seen these pretty flowers in full bloom!!


Finally, ladies and gentleman, I have some important news for you all. Being as I am Apostolic, it is a big no-no for me to even think about cutting my hair, among other do's and don'ts. Well, I got really sick of the dead ends, and I decided that Jesus will love me even if I do cut my hair. Well, I got it cut the other day, with the support of my friends and family (especially my mom and Shelbie). Please, do not pass judgement on me for that is not your place to decide if I am worthy or not. I know I am not worthy; no one is truly worthy of the love our Lord, but we receive His glorious love regardless. So please, look at my before and after pics! Please tell me what you think!

This is the before shot....sheesh. Here is the after shot! Sideswept bangs! I havent had bangs since high school!
Regardless of whether or not you agree with my decision, please realize that I am a witness to the Lord and to His sovereignty, I love the Lord with all my heart and cherish His forgiveness and His mercy. I love you all too! Take care my wonderful friends and family! I love you and miss you Travis!
Sally

2 comments:

casey-ashlee-case said...

i love it and think it was long overdue! good for you!

5Mutarts said...

Looking sassy! Your haircut really looks cute! I am proud of you! =)

With Love,

Lisa