Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just missing him....

I try to stay busy with work, trying to make new friends (but I always seem to muck it up), and trying to start school. I miss Travis an awful lot today. Going through pictures, watching movies, hearing something that totally reminds me of him....just missing him terribly. I havent heard a word from him in 3 days, which feels like ages ago. As much as I try not to, I worry. I am sure I am not the only one who does. I miss his eyes, his smile, his laugh, his touch, his hugs and kisses. Why is it that some days I am ok with him being over there and I can go about my day....and then other days I cannot bear the thought of him even setting foot in that awful place? I am a little worried that I havent heard from him, but no news is good news as they say. I have to have faith that Jesus will get us both through this, and give us strength to sustain such hard times. Here I am in my own country going about my daily life, while he is in a desolate terrorist ridden cestpool with danger learking around every corner.....how dare I feel so sorry for myself, even the slightest bit. I cannot even imagine what happens over there, I dont want to imagine or even know for that matter. I love you Travis, I hope you can hear my say it at this very moment; I love you. I miss you, and I want you to take care of yourself! Lord, please keep my husband safe....keep all our husbands safe. Bring them all home to us.

In Him,

Sally

No comments: