Monday, January 12, 2009

PRAISE GOD!!

Travis went in for the results of his x-rays today and was told that the curvature in his spine and the uneven-ness of his shoulder had disappeared and it appears that he only has a knot in his muscle that is working itself out. I am so happy, and I know that this isnt anything but God's work and the prayers of all our family and friends. This is the best news today by far! Thank you so much to all those who kept Travis in your thoughts and prayers...they were definately heard. "By His stripes, we are healed." I have been praying that God would reveal Himself to Travis in a big way, to encourage Travis to reconnect with God, and I pray that this is it! I am so excited I am walking on cloud nine, giving God all the glory and praise that He deserves!! Oh yeah, Travis gets his CPL rank today (not Sgt, but he is one step closer).

Thank You Jesus!!


~Sally

No comments: