Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Surgery, Twilight, and stuff.....

Hello Everyone,

Hope this update finds you all well! It has been an interesting couple weeks here for the Mosers! First, I had surgery (laparascopy and small procedure) last week to check for scar tissue in my pelvic area and make sure I have no obstructions in the baby making area. For my first surgery EVER and being that it was in a foreign country, it was not that bad. The nurses were very nice to Travis and I, and my room-mate (yes, you get room mates here) was a nice german woman who spoke English and I thanked God for that! The news is I am free and clear and as soon as my body is ready, we can start TTC again. Even though the surgery was a week ago, I am still feeling a bit woozy and "clouded", as a friend put it earlier today. During the course the past few weeks, I have discovered and emmersed myself, in the saga/fantasy/romance known simply as "Twilight." I have been so into this series, and its hardly like me as I am not really into the whole vampire/werewolf thing, know what I mean? What catches my fancy is love story between to very different, yet similar, individuals. Yes, I have watched the movie and yes it was a bit disappointing, but any book translated to the silver screen generally loses some of the pazazz along the way. So needless to say, you can now call me a Twilighter..and I couldnt care less! In other news, Travis has been very busy with Rear-D and has staff duty several times a month, sometimes even more than twice a week. We are doing great together and are nearly complete with our EPC requirements, which means we are steps away from being able to help military children. The weather in Germany is hard to get used to, but at least there isnt snow to speak of (thank God!). I miss the sunshine of Kansas, even with the whipping winds and all that. Guess I should start taking some vitamin D to supplement huh? Thats about it for now, thanks for stopping by! God Bless!!

~Sally

1 comment:

Sheri, RN said...

Hello fellow Twilighter! Glad to see you have also gotten lost in Twilight. It is a great series! :)