Sunday, February 26, 2012

Say it with me, "F-R-A-Z-Z-L-E-D"

The toddler may or may not have pink eye and got a really bad diaper rash out of nowhere, the dog has peed in the house twice today, my husband isn't feeling well but went to work anyway, and I have nearly lost it with all three of them at some point today.  Not to mention I am behind on laundry and dishes, but what else is new?  Frazzled is how I am feeling at the moment.  I had a wonderful time at church this morning, but I did have to leave early.  I decided to bring the hubs coffee to make him feel better and let him know I am thinking of him, the dog is in his crate for a time out because I fear I may actually rub his nose in the carpet if he pees on it one more time today, and I put TJ in a nice hot bubble bath because that always helps the little booger calm down.  Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my life because I know I have it good, thanks to God...but today has been one of those days and I am in constant mini-prayer (Lord, please help me..).  I'm not sure if I am missing his cues or what, but Jazz has gone out to pee and poo and then come right in to pee.  Is this normal? How do I stop this?  This is so unsanitary to me, even after I clean the spot up.  TJ has had some goopy yellow stuff in his tear ducts and his little eyeball has some angry red veins...is this pink eye?  Whose pillow fart did he catch?!  Travis hasn't been feeling well since his VA appointments this past week, I think having to talk about everything 3 different times has taken its toll on him for now.  I just needed a moment to get everything down and out of my mind, because then I can re-group and refocus on the important tasks at hand.  The sermon this morning was on worry.  Am I worried about all these things today?  Not really, they just frustrate me.  I know my dog will eventually learn that the carpet is not meant for peeing but lounging on, my son will receive the healing for his little butt and his eye, and my husband is a strong and mighty man of God and I know that God is healing him.  I also know that my frazzled state won't last but for a second; I am already feeling more calm than I was prior to typing this up.  I love my life, even if it is crazy, loud, unpredictable, and anything but normal.  Be blessed peeps.

No comments: