Saturday, August 18, 2007

growl

Travis called me today and told me when he was expected to come home, but we didnt get to talk for very long so I dont know if he leaving Kuwait on that date or if he is due in the states on that date. CONFUSING AND FRUSTRATING!!?!? Of course I cant get ahold of him, so Im getting even more frustrated and irritable. I have been growing more and more irritable lately, but thats just because I am getting anxious to see Trav and my emotions are running high. DEAL WITH IT! Just let me be with my husband for those sweet 18 days, and I guarantee I will be as playful as a kitten and as lovable as a puppy dog. I WANT HIM HOME NOW!!!! This is not going to be a very good blog tonight, so I apologize. I have been writing things for english class and already I'm sick of looking at this computer screen. *Gasp* I know..me...sick of a computer??!! NO WAY! Yes, I am afraid it is true. Must mean enough for today. Well you all take care and God Bless!

Love ya!
Sally

No comments: