Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BLABBER!

I am officially a college student! I am taking two courses right now, and I couldn't be more excited! I am a little concerned as to how this will work out when Travis comes home for R&R. I am not too worried though, because I know that God will take care of it, and He will make a way for me to enjoy the time with my husband and take care of my school! I already had to take a couple of quizzes and one test. I also have somewhat of a big assignment due as well! I get to do homework again...I am really excited! I missed being in school. Why didnt I do this sooner??! I am taking English Comp. 1 and Basic Algebra. Dont laugh...you forget mathematics if you dont keep up with them! I have been out of school over 7 years now, give me a break! I am all prepared for late night study sessions, last minute assignments, and all the cool stuff. I just finished a good workout on the bowflex, which is always a good thing. I can listen to my IPOD and work out, which is really motivating for me. Speaking of the IPOD, does anyone else have a problem with the earbuds not staying in the ear? The opening in my left ear must be slightly different than that of my right ear, because the earbud keeps falling out of my left ear and its very irritating to say the least. Travis comes home soon, and I am THOROUGHLY excited about that. I cannot wait to see him and for him to see me. I hope I look better than when he left. I have been working out, so maybe. I still havent managed to sell our Grand Prix. I have had several calls on it, but nobody has actually come out to look at it yet. BUMMER! I want to get that thing sold so we can save money for moving next year. There is so much we have to do before then. God will take care of it, no need for me to sweat the big stuff right? RIGHT! Well, thats enough rambling for now. Love ya and God Bless!

~Sally

No comments: