Saturday, October 01, 2011

I am no Picasso....

I have come to the conclusion that I cannot paint a room. Not even painters tape will help. My sons room will have crooked lines and uneven trimming. Sometimes I ask myself why I started this. Then I think about that little doe eyed guy and I remember its for him. I would have an entire house full of poorly painted walls if it meant he was happy. Our house is coming along quite nicely. We hope to have our things delivered sometime within the next week or so. Yay for having our stuff back! It has not been as hard of an adjustment as I initially thought it would. We are moving right along, only because of Jesus. Well that's about it for now. Blogging from an android phone is kinda hard so I'm cutting it short. Take care and be blessed!

No comments: