Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Annoyed meme....

I haven't really been inspired to write a witty blog post lately; call it a lack of creative flow (or that I just didn't feel like writing).  It seems like every time I blog lately it is a negative ranting post or some random update about our family and how TJ is doing.  I would like to say that I am done ranting and raving, but sadly that isn't the case.  I've just been seeing a lot of "things" lately that irritate me. For your enjoyment, here is a list (in no particular order) of 35 things/people that annoy me.  Wait, but Sally...aren't you a Christian?  Shouldn't you pray for people or situations that annoy you?  For shame!  Yes, I am a Christian...but I also have emotions because, guess what?  I AM HUMAN.  I am allowed to get mad, angry, sad, etc.  The difference between me and someone who isn't saved?  You tell me, because a Saint is just a sinner who fell down..and got up.  I just don't let my emotions dictate how I treat others; after all everyone is going through something and far be it from me to belittle them (as hard as that is).  So, without further delay....


1.)  People who let their dogs run freely through the neighborhood. - Seriously, you have two large dogs that can jump over the fence and poop in my yard.  I dealt with this in Army housing, I will NOT tolerate in my own home.  Keep your canines in check please.
2.)  People who park their vehicles in front of my house. - Is it hurting me?  No.  We have had to share parking spaces for the last 3 years...since we now have our own property, it would be nice to park out front if we feel like it!
3.)  People who say, "Call me if you need anything!" - I have heard this too many times by too many people who didn't mean it.  Cynical of me, but I am working on it.
4.)  Women who complain about their husbands being gone for a weekend. - The Army wife in me says, "Try it for a year, on top of having your first miscarriage alone, with nobody but a nurse."  I miss field training exercises...
5.) When I get home and suddenly have the urge to pee really bad, even though I didn't need to just a few minutes ago...and for some reason it takes longer to get in the house. - This happens all the time.  Does my bladder detect when our toilet is within 50 feet?
6.) Women who have their babies early just to avoid having a large baby and/or stretch marks. - I cannot believe that some doctors allow this to happen.  Unless their is a medical reason, this shouldn't be allowed.
7.) Doctors who dismiss my health concerns and tell me to lose weight and it will cure all my ills.- Really?  I   was not aware that losing weight could solve my mole issues.  
8.) When I am mistaken for Kirsten Dunst. - This has actually happened to me.  Do I look skinny and blonde?  Wow, get your glasses fixed there dude.
9.) When the captain says, "We are experiencing mild turbulence..." and the plane makes a sudden drop. - Pretty sure that was more than sweat in my seat when I got up after the flight ended, just sayin'.  Mild is a little juggling, when the overhead compartments pop open...it is time to talk safety!
10.) People who tell me what I should/shouldn't post on my blog or facebook. - Pretty sure it is mine and if you don't like it, don't read...that is all I ask!
11.) When people assume I do nothing all day when they find out I am not currently working. - This is not by choice, mind you.  I would work if I could find a job willing to work around our family schedule.  I have yet to find daycare that is open after 6PM and all the potential employers want me to work nights and weekends.  
12.)  Family and friends who don't respond to my messages, emails, or wall posts, even after weeks. - Am I silly because this bothers me?  I don't know, all I know it that it does.  
13.)  When I go into a room for something and suddenly have amnesia and cannot remember what I was doing or why I'm in that room. - I really don't like this one.
14.)  When I am walking through a doorway and jam my arm or elbow into the wall. - Someone with fibromyalgia will understand.  Bumping into things or even light touches often feel like someone is digging into our muscles with knives...not fun.
15.)  People who think women should put a cover over their nursing infant. - I get you don't want to see a breast, because God knows you don't see enough of them in every day television or commercial ads.  How about next time you are eating at the sunny spot in the park on a hot summer day, I come along and throw a nice polyester lined blanket over your head...I don't want to see you chewing with your mouth open.
16.) Trains that take FOREVER at railroad crossings. - People in Indiana will sympathize.
17.) Trains that come to sudden stops at railroad crossings. - See above.
18.) The fact that I care at all what other people think. - While I don't like confrontation or being mean to people, I am not here to please you.  
19.) Snow. - Need I say more?  
20.) People who gossip. - If you talk about your friend this way, I don't need to be your friend.  If you are that unhappy with someone, then tell them.
21.) When I get home from the grocery store and realize I forgot to use the coupons I had saved. - This really bugs me.
22.) When people assume my husband isn't disabled because he isn't missing any limbs. - This is sheer ignorance.  Wounded Veterans don't always look wounded.
23.)  The westboro baptist church people. - They annoy me for several reasons, not the least of which is they give Christianity a bad name.  I promise, we are not all death-loving, world-hating, people.  Did you know these people cuss freely?  Wow.
24.)  Men who believe a woman should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. - Get over yourself.
25.) People who think they are better parents because they have more children than me. - Congratulations, you're reproductive system works better than mine....but your children need guidance.
26.) When I go to correct my son and he throws his arms around my neck and says, "mama." - Resistance is futile.  
27.) When I am trying to walk out of someones path and we end up doing "the dance."- This is just awkward for all involved.
28.) When I need to get through an aisle and one person is taking up all the space, sees me coming and ignores my asking to pass by. - Lord, I need your hand over my mouth when it comes to these people. 
29.) When I send someone a long worded text or message and I get an "OK" in response. - My sister and dad are soooo guilty of this.
30.) When I change TJs diaper and he poops immediately afterward. - *insert facepalm here*
31.) People who think I can't take a joke. - I can take a joke, you just assume I'll be offended.
32.) People who drink and drive. - RIP James, I miss you big bro.
33.) When I am driving on the road and I suddenly panic that I forgot TJ at home, look into the rearview mirror and he is there. - STUPID BRAIN!
35.) People who automatically assume I am unhealthy because I am plus sized. - Please get your head out of the weight-room long enough to do your research.  If I was unhealthy, you would actually have a valid argument.


There you go peeps.  I needed to write this down and purge these negative feelings from within.  It's a cathartic experience, like crying...only I am not ruining my eye makeup.  As always, God bless and see ya later!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

longchamp pas cher cqzdia bbvqme longchamp pas cher fbbzwr qjjnme sac longchamp oqxlvp http://www.tomsshoes-2013.net
coach outlet store online hfgpgg swzjqw coach outlet online pksezo utabgx coach outlet tyfjfq http://www.cozylouboutinshoes2013.co.uk

Anonymous said...

If you continue to wish to lose that 20 pounds with the holidays, be sure you start 10 weeks ahead of the holidays begin. The restrictive nature of the phase in the diet quickens the technique of ketosis that aids quick fat loss phen375 fat burner the muscle cells furthermore to your other body cells have be a little more insulin resistant. Self-monitoring - The Knowledge - This book is compiled to be utilized in the sequential manner. Since this sort of work requires glucose to generate maximum intelligence, we naturally seek to acquire more energy http://www.phen375factsheet.com this caveat didn't stop the hate mail, that's for sure. In other words, carbohydrates and protein should interact [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com/]phen375[/url] discover exactly the same time the world records on body weight as well as men larger and leaner.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.