Monday, February 05, 2007

Revamped blog!


We are the Mosers, Travis and Sally! We have been married almost 3 years now and enjoy every minute of eachothers company (well for the most part!). We are giving the Army thing a chance, and I hope it works out well and is something that Travis will make a career out of! This was at our wedding reception! LOVE THE CAKE!!
Well, we dont have any kids yet. We know the good Lord will give us children when the time is right. In the meantime we enjoy our friends children!
We are both strong in our faith, and are looking forward to a lasting relationship together with the Lord as our guide. The Army is definately challenging, but we will make it through. Travis is deploying soon and I am so proud of him! He has come a long way from the young boy I first met. He has conquered much more than what he or I ever expected. The Lord never ceases to amaze me at what he allows us to endure just to make us stronger people in heart, soul, and mind. Nobody ever told me that being an Army wife would change how I feel about so many different things! I was never told about the long weeks of separation, the mounds of laundry that have to be done almost daily, the constant clutter of IBA's, rucksacks, etc...and I certainly had no idea that deployments took so much out of you emotionally. These past few weeks Travis and I have just been soaking up as much of eachother as we can; snapping photo after photo, talking about things we dont normally discuss...and praying together; something that lifts my spirits every time! My handsome soldier is leaving soon, and Lord willing, he will come back to me and we can continue on this road of growth, love, and faith! Thanks for stopping by! Come back often!

No comments: