Sunday, February 18, 2007

WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT!!

All I can say is WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!?? I cannot believe I have been missing such inspirational and spiritually uplifting music!! Lisa, who is a HUGE blessing for me, invited me to an Audio Adrenaline and Mercy Me concert...I was hesitant at first, but I am so thankful that I went! I brought my camera, and got some awesome pictures, but there are some not so great pictures. I am still learning how to use it, gimme a break! Anyhow, I felt so uplifted and spiritually moved by the music, the praise and worship, and the performers. Did I mention it was Audio Adrenaline and Mercy Me???! Lol...probably. I am just so pumped from the concert still...it was so much fun! Thank you Lisa for inviting me, I am so glad that you listened to the Lord that day! There is a reason for everything ladies and gentlemen, God has ways of creating irony and circumstance so things work out. Here are some pics, what a show! Praise Jesus!!








Lisa and I at the show!!






Audio Adrenaline!



The mowhawk guy in A.A. How cool!?



Audio Adrenaline again!


Even the Chaplain was getting in on the fun! WOOHOO!!

Mercy Me! Unfortunately, this is the only shot I could get because my camera was dying and wouldnt focus properly and then eventually just shut down! Mercy Me put on one heck of a show! I was really impressed and very inspired by these guys! Lord bless them, they are just awesome! Thanks again Lisa for inviting me! I am sooo glad we got a chance to bond over a really cool event and I look forward to many more! Thanks everyone for reading! God Bless!
Sally

No comments: